Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is one of the lightest and quietest full face mask designs on the market today. The unique, feather-light composition takes modern full face mask design concepts and improves on them, creating the next generation in CPAP mask technology.
The mask covers the mouth and seals around the base of the nostrils, eliminating any forehead contact and is intended to be a much more innovative and comfortable design with fewer red marks and less irritation.
Manufactured by ResMed.
5% of Full Face Mask product buyers choose this product.
The AirFit™ F30 ResMed Full Face Mask is designed to improve user comfort and reduce irritation, red marks, and noise by offering a lightweight frame, ultra-quiet elbow design, and gentle one-size headgear.
The design is sleek and modern, creating an open field of vision. It's ideal for reading or watching TV and allows a person to wear glasses, as the bridge of the nose is free from any obstructions.
In the Box:
- User Manual
- Minimal Contact Design
- Innovative Compact Cushion
- Wide-Open Field of Vision
- Quiet Operation with QuietAir Elbow
- One-Size-Fits-All Headgear
- Free Return Insurance - Try Risk Free for 30 Days!
Minimal Contact Design with Compact Cushion
The AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask features an innovative minimal contact design, helping reduce the amount of contact with the face, and making it one of the most compact ResMed CPAP masks. Eliminating facial touchpoints can help cut back on the formation of red marks, creating a more comfortable fit. The compact cushion covers the mouth and seals around the base of the nostrils, leaving the bridge of the nose uncovered for a wider field of vision and also allows the use of glasses for night-time reading.
Wide-Open Field of Vision
Unwind with a good book, catch a favorite show, or send a text message; the AirFit™ F30 makes it possible to do it all! The lightweight construction and minimal contact with the face make it possible to go through a normal bedtime routine before falling asleep. The open field-of-vision can also help reduce feelings of claustrophobia and might make it more comfortable when wearing a CPAP mask.
Quiet Operation with the QuietAir Elbow
The AirFit™ F30 ResMed Mask uses quiet venting technology found in the QuietAir Elbow to help reduce noise. The QuietAir Elbow works by spreading the vented exhaled air out over a wider area than most elbows, reducing the noise output overall. This can mean for a quieter sleeping experience with fewer disturbances.
The F30 headgear uses magnetic clips and velcro straps to anchor to the frame. The one-size-fits-all headgear matches to the frame and allows for easy adjustment to almost any face type. The nylon is flexible and plush, comfortably adapting to the contours of the face in a way that reduces pressure points and helps reduce red marks.
Free Return Insurance! Try Risk-Free for 30 Days!
CPAP.com offers free Return Insurance on this product as well as all masks in our catalog. This allows the customer to try it out, and return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. No questions asked! Try the AirFit™ F30 risk-free and see if it's the right fit.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mask in Selected Size
- User Manual
- Headgear Clips
- Headgear Dimensions (Upper Straps): 9 in L
- Headgear Dimensions (Lower Straps): 11 in L
- Headgear Weight: 0.64 oz
- Cushion Dimensions (Medium): 3.5 in L x 4 in W x 2.36 in H
- Cushion Weight (Medium): .96 oz
- Mask with Headgear Weight: 3.2 oz
- Mask without Headgear Weight: 1.6 oz
Mask Materials Components:
- Cushion: Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Frame: Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
- Headgear: Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, and Polyamide
- Headgear Clips: Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Tips & Tricks for Obtaining the Best Fit
- Anchor the cushion to the face with a hand. make sure the ResMed logo is facing up, then slide the headgear over the head with the other hand.
- Bring the lower headgear straps under the ears and secure the magnetic clips in place.
- Adjust the headgear straps as needed. The headgear can be tightened or loosened for optimal comfort.
- Position the upper strap so it's situated near the crown of the head.
- Adjust the upper strap as needed. The upper strap helps anchor the cushion, so it may be necessary to adjust it tightly to better secure the cushion.
Cautionary Tip: Magnetic Headgear Clips
WARNING: Magnets are used in this device and should be kept at least 50 mm away from any medical implant impacted by the presence of magnets. Medical implants affected by magnets can include certain cardiac implants such as pacemakers and defibrillators. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT.
To clean your ResMed AirFit™ F30, you'll need to completely disassemble, removing the headgear and cushion from the frame. The cushion detaches from the frame by gently unscrewing in a counter-clockwise direction. Here are cleaning instructions for the headgear and mask cushion:
Removing the Headgear:
- Undo all the headgear straps by peeling the velcro straps back from the headgear until completely detached.
- Eject the magnetic clips from the mask frame, by gently pulling back against the force of the magnets.
- Slide the headgear straps through the loops on the mask frame.
- The headgear should be completely free from the frame.
Headgear Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash the headgear in mild soapy water. This should be done once a week.
- When clean, make sure to wring the headgear until the soap is completely removed.
- Allow to air dry.
Cleaning the Cushion and Frame:
- Clean the cushion with Mask Wipes or mild soap and water. Make sure to remove any debris or deposits that have collected on the inside of the mask. The frame can be cleaned in the same way and should be done once a week.
- Allow to air dry.
Use the Lumin for Complete Sanitization
It's possible to also disinfect using a CPAP Sanitizer like the Lumin. The Lumin CPAP Sanitizer will completely disinfect the mask in under 5 minutes. It doesn't scrub or clean using water as a dishwasher would, but instead, it uses sanitizing UV light to kill 99.9% of all germs.
Daily: Cushion, Elbow
Weekly: Mask Frame, Headgear
Where Do I Find the Size?
The frame and headgear are both one-size-fits-all and don't have a sizing guide. The cushions come in small and medium sizes. The cushion size can be found stamped on the bottom of each cushion.
The mask comes in a sealed plastic bag and includes the mask, headgear, and a user guide.