AirFit F20 Complete Mask + AirMini Mask Setup Pack Bundle
Calling all AirMini users: whether you are looking to switch from your current full face mask to the AirFit F20 or to refresh your setup, get everything you need and save 5% when you purchase this bundle!
The AirFit F20 + AirMini Mask Setup Pack Bundle Includes:
- AirFit F20 Mask (Frame, Headgear, Magnetic Headgear Clips, and Cushion in Your Preferred Size)
- AirMini Connector
- AirMini Hose
Make the Switch to the AirFit F20 for the AirMini
By including the mask, hose, and special adapter for your AirMini, the AirFit F20 + AirMini Mask Setup Pack Bundle provides you with everything you'll need to switch AirMini masks. Whether you're transitioning from a nasal mask to the AirFit F20 or shifting from the AirFit F30, you are sure to enjoy these full face mask advantages:
- Open Line-of-Sight: Designed to have a small footprint and minimal touchpoints while still providing a quality seal.
- No Forehead Pad: The AirFit F20 has eliminated the need for a forehead support and in doing so, increased comfort by creating fewer touchpoints.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips: Magnetic headgear clips offer a secure fit while also making it easier to put on and take off your mask.
- Ideal for Side Sleepers: The AirFit F20’s leak-proof seal holds up under pressure and moves with you.
Replace Your Hose and Mask Once Every Six to Twelve Months
To ensure optimal CPAP therapy results and a great night of sleep, it is recommended to replace your AirMini hose and mask once every six to twelve months! This bundle takes the stress out of finding all of those replacements parts by packaging everything you need for regularly scheduled replacements together.
In the Box
- AirMini Hose
- AirFit F20 Mask Frame
- AirFit F20 Cushion (S, M, or L)
- AirFit F20 Headgear
- AirFit F20 Magnetic Clips
- AirFit F20/AirMini Elbow Adapter
This Product Includes...
AirFit F20 Specifications
- Headgear Dimensions (Upper Straps): 6 in L
- Headgear Dimensions (Lower Straps): 11.75 in L
- Headgear Weight: 0.93 oz
- Cushion Dimensions (Large): 4.75 in L x 3.25 in W x 2.5 in H
- Cushion Weight (Large): 1.50 oz
- Mask with Headgear Weight: 4.19 oz
- Mask without Headgear Weight: 3.26 oz
- Material Components (Cushion Assembly): Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Material Components (Elbow Assembly): Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Material Components (Frame Assembly): Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
- Material Components (Headgear): Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, and Polyamide
- Material Components (Headgear Clip): Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet
AirMini Hose Specifications
- Length: 6 feet
- Inner Diameter: 15mm
- Compatibility: AirMini Only
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
AirFit F20 Important Tips
How to Get the Best Fit With Your AirFit F20
- Detach the magnetic headgear clips from the base of the cushion, if applicable.
- With the headgear attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Before the mask settles on the face, move the cushion around to ensure it is fitting properly on the bridge of the nose.
- With the cushion positioned, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask and connect the clips to the blue magnet. Note: The lower headgear straps need to fall below the ears.
- Lift and pull the tabs located at the top of the headgear to apply or loosen tension for a secure fit. Re-attach the tab to the headgear.
- Lastly, adjust the bottom headgear straps in the same manner, if needed.
Where Do I Find the Size?
The frame is one size; therefore, a size indicator is not found on the mask frame.
The cushion size is printed below the round opening on the mask cushion. A printed black circle with a white letter represents the size of the cushion. The letter S represents a Small cushion, M represents a Medium cushion, and L represents a Large cushion.
How to Clean Your AirFit F20
The components should be washed using warm water with a mild detergent and allowed to dry out of direct sunlight. When washing the headgear and frame, squeeze them to ensure all soapy water has been rinsed out, and also squeeze after rinsing to eliminate excess water before drying. Follow the suggested timeline to ensure your mask is regularly cleaned:
- Daily: Cushion, Elbow, Short Tube
- Weekly: Headgear (with clips), Frame
Magnetic Headgear Clips Notice:
ResMed has issued the following statement regarding magnetic headgear clips:
"Magnets are used in the lower headgear straps and the frame of the AirFit N20. Ensure the headgear and frame is kept at least 50 mm away from any active medical implant (eg, pacemaker or defibrillator) to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. The magnetic field strength is less than 400 mT."
AirMini Hose and Elbow Adapter Tips
The AirMini hose included in the bundle and F20 elbow are only compatible with the AirMini™ Travel CPAP Machine. This hose cannot connect to any other machines.
The hose should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. The hose should be replaced every six months.