Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow Overview
The Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed was the second generation in the Swift Nasal Pillow line of masks. ResMed improve the nasal pillow design to offer a better seal and make it easier to use.
The Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear is made by ResMed, a market leader in nasal pillow mask systems. The Swift II nasal pillows were redesigned to be thinner and offer a better seal.
- Ultra-Quiet: 86% quieter than the original Swift; the Swift II mask is ultra-quiet and can help improve your sleep and that of your partner as well. The air vent is located on the frame instead of the cushion and disperses air gently downward more in line with natural breathing.
- Small, Lightweight, and Travel Friendly: At 2.5 ounces, this mask will not weigh you down. It has a very small footprint that covers less of the face. The pillows rest gently just under the nose. It folds up for easy travel. The minimal design creates comfort and helps users with better compliance and allows for reading or watching TV at bedtime even with glasses on.
- Improved Pillows: The details are microscopic but the user can feel it. ResMed has completed comprehensive studies using anthropometry (the study of human body measurements on a comparative basis) using a vast range of nasal and facial features and then improved the design of the pillows. This allows for a better seal and optimized comfort and fit for a wide range of people. All pillow sizes are interchangeable with the mask frame.
- Adjustable Angle: An adjustable rotating pillow sleeve allows the user to select the best angle to conform to their unique facial features and helps to create ideal comfort and a superior seal.
- Flexibility Counts: The pillows, pillow sleeve, and the neck that connect them both are flexible and supple enabling for more comfort and a better fit and for some movement of the nasal and facial features.
- Easy Fitting: The Swift II comes with Small, Medium, and Large size pillows included and fitting is quick and easy. After initial fitting and adjustment the Swift II can be put on without velcro or clips. No need for daily readjustment.
- Ease of Cleaning: Assembly and disassembly are simple and easy, with very few parts, making for effortless cleaning or replacement of parts.
- Choice in Tube Position: The tube can be placed up (attached to the headgear) or down and on either side making for freedom and comfort and flexibility for the user.
- Secure Headgear: The design of the headgear allows for secure placement and fit, improves stability and seal, without the need to over tighten.
This Product Includes...
Mask Weight: 2.5 ounces
Pillow Sizes Included: Small, Medium, and Large
Flexi-tube Length: 10.5 inches EXCLUDING swivel
Material Components of Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Frame: Polypropylene
- Cushion Clip: Polypropylene
- Seal Ring: Silicone Elastomer
- Elbow: Polypropylene
- Inlet Tube: Polyolefin Plastomer
- Tube Retainer - Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Tube Retainer - Loop Material: Nylon; Spandex
- Tube Retainer - Underside Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Tube Retainer - Fastener Tabs: Polycaprolactam
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
- Snap Plug: Polypropylene
- Cushion/Pillow: Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear Straps - Foam Layer: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Headgear Straps - Fabric: Nylon; Spandex
- Headgear Buckle: Nylon
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
ResMed recently changed to an improved Swift cushion material that is thinner and does not turn yellow over time. Unfortunately, some customers find that the thinner cushions are not firm enough to provide a good seal. If you used have used the original Mirage Swift successfully in the past, please use caution and consider purchasing Return Insurance.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit to each of the nasal pillow cushions designed for the Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
To find the size of the nasal pillow cushion, remove the nasal pillow cushion from the mask frame. Hold the nasal cushion with the nasal pillows pointing upward. Locate the word 'ResMed', which is embossed into the middle of the nasal cushion. A small raised triangle and embossed letter are located to the right of the word. The letter represented on the triangle indicates the size of the nasal cushion.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
Most comfortable mask I have used , able to sleep face down .
Product works as advertised....very comfortable and functions well.
I have used a C-pap machine for years. With a change in health insurance, I was having trouble with getting coverage for supplies with no place covered. I was able to get my equipment fast and easy, the same mask I have been using for a long time. I even learned more things about the parts of the mask I did not know. Plus the cheek protectors I got are SOOO much better than the ones I had before. Highly recommended web store. more...
Good product, comfortable fit!
This was delivered far faster than I ever thought it would be. I appreciate the speed. As for the Mask, I have been using this same one since for a long time. I appreciate that CPAP.com still carries it. Thanks CPAP.com more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes