Zest Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Zest Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel is a small, quiet nasal mask in the FlexiFit line. The Zest features a two-part cushion to promote a better seal, a glider strap to adapt to movement, and diffused exhalation for quiet operation.
- Part of the FlexiFit family of masks
- Glider Strap Anti-Leak System
- Glider Clip with One-step Removal
- New! Easy-Clip Silicone Seal
- New! Advanced Aire Diffuser
- New! Stretchgear Headgear
The Zest Nasal CPAP Mask incorporates the FlexFit two-part cushion assembly. The inner foam cushion helps contour the mask to a wide range of faces and promotes optimal frame alignment. The outer Easy-Clip silicone seal allows for a leak resistant surface and is effortless to remove for cleaning or replacing. The cushion seal is also improved by a more comfortable and breathable elastic Streatchgear Headgear designed to maintain a firm seal through the FlexFit cushion technology.
Experience a greater freedom of movement and improved cushion seal with the Glider Strap. The strap minimizes leak events by distributing pressure points equally along the face when the head rotates from side to side. The Glider Clips and hidden Strap Release make removing a mask easy and prevents a user from the need to re-adjust headgear every time you take off the mask.
Finally, a new advanced air diffuser has been added to create a quieter exhalation port. Air is routed away from the user and their sleeping partner and helps minimize exhaust noise.
The headgear of the Zest Nasal CPAP Mask is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.
Fisher & Paykel offers an updated version of this mask in two styles. The cushions are sized the same as the original Zest mask. Click the links below to read more.
Fisher & Paykel offers assistance with this sizing guide: Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q Sizing Guide.
This Product Includes...
- Mask Base: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Elbow: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Swivel: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Silicone Seal: Silicone (LSR) / Polycarbonate (PC)
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone (LSR)
- Foam Cushion: Polyurethane Foam
- Glider Strap: Nylon (PA)
- Stretchgear Headgear Lycra / Polyurethane Foam Laminate
- Pressure Ports Connector (Euro Only): Polycarbonate (PC) / Santoprene (TPE)
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
As of January 2010, Fisher and Paykel has improved the FlexiFoam Cushion Insert. The inner foam cushion helps contour the mask and promotes optimal frame alignment. The new design includes a series of ridges on the foam insert. The FlexiFoam cushion uses these cut-outs to help fold over facial features for additional comfort and improves overall seal performance.
Help with Sizing
For help with selecting your size, please review the Zest, Zest Q and Lady Zest Q Sizing Guide.
For help with fitting directions, please review: Zest Mask User Instructions.
For help with cleaning, please review: Zest Cleaning Guide.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal mask, locate the bottom of the mask frame below the glider strap. Along the rim, clear words stating Zest™ Petite will determine the petite size. If the mask reads Zest™ the words indicate that the mask is one size fits most or standard size. Similarly, if the mask displays Zest™ Plus, the size is the plus size. The Zest™ cushions are replaceable, but they are not interchangeable and are they not labeled. The cushion size will reflect the size of the nasal mask.
Help Me Choose - Mask
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Excellent service and products.
The Zest Nasal mask is made of good quality. The headgear was sent promptly. They make the purchase easy with good customer service.
Accurate merchandise and great quality
good fit, totally addicted to it.
Great fit and comfortable
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeFoamGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceYesYesNoWide FaceYesNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesNo