Stealth Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear Overview
The Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear from PMI Probasics comes with four different nasal pillows to offer each available sizing option within one package. The mask is lightweight and includes a flexible short tube, which is intended to provide the user with mobility when attaching the mask to the longer hose.
PMI Probasics Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask is a unique mask designed to provide comfort. Whether choosing one of the four sizes of nasal pillow cushions or moving the short tube above the user's head, the intent of the mask is to remove obstructing objects from sleep therapy to provide optimal satisfaction for a full night's rest.
- Friendly Design
- Nasal Pillows
- Innovative Elbow
- Adjustable Headgear
Each design element has a purpose on the Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask. The soft silicone base is flexible, yet sturdy. The nasal pillow cushion is secured by three latches, which snap into the silicone material. The swiveling elbow connector allows the long hose to move freely after it is attached to the short tube. This ease of movement may contribute to fewer leaks as the seal is less likely to be disrupted by movement.
After waking, use the ridges placed along the bottom of the silicone base to help re-position the mask without the need for lights. Also, the quick disconnect elbow allows the user to quickly detach from the machine upon rising. To assist with reassembly of the mask, the silicone base is stamped with a directional arrow and "UP".
The Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask comes with four sizes of nasal pillow cushions: X-Small, Small, Medium and Large. Use the triangle indicators stamped on both the base and the cradle to securely place the nasal pillow cradle into the silicone base. The nasal pillow cushions can be removed from the cradle for cleaning.
The rotating elbow helps to provide mobility of the short tube. From the swivel the small hose may move freely, allowing the user to position the longer hose across their chest, over the side of the pillow, or over their head, once the short tube connects to the long hose.
The elbow is designed to quickly disconnect from the mask. This feature is intended to provide ease when waking during the night. Upon waking, the user can quickly exit sleep therapy without removing the mask by detaching the short tube from the elbow.
The 4-Point Headgear can be adjusted to help provide a better mask fit with fewer leaks. The crown strap passes over the top of the head with the rear straps passing behind the head. Use the over-the-head strap with the velcro loop to hold the short tube above the user's head.
This Product Includes...
- 4 - Nasal Pillows (XS, S, M, L)
- Instruction Booklet
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Nasal Pillow Sizing Tips
The Stealth Nasal Pillow Mask comes assembled with the Medium nasal pillow in place. The other three sizes: X-Small, Small, and Large are included in the package.
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit for each of the nasal pillow cushions.
The size of the nasal pillow is found on the base of the nasal pillow cushion. A large, embossed letter is placed between the two silicone nasal pillows. The letter indicates the size of the nasal pillow cushion. Since, there is a slight differentiation in color between the base and the embossed letter, it is best to hold the nasal pillow cushion in direct light to located the letter.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Nasal Masks
Compare All Full Face Masks
Compare All Nasal Pillow Masks
Compare All Nasal Prong Masks
Compare All Hybrid Masks
Compare All Oral Masks
Compare All Total Face CPAP Masks
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat Now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: email@example.com
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
As to whether or not you can use different size cushions for a specific mask on the same mask frame, this also depends on the mask. Some mask frames are compatible with multiple cushion or pillow sizes, while other mask frames only fit cushions of the same size. This information is provided on the product pages. Please review the page of the specific product you are interested in to learn if you will need a different size mask frame for each size of cushion or pillow. For assistance, contact us at 800.356.5221.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
Nasal pillow masks are also liked by full bearded CPAP users. If you are a person who breathes through your mouth remember to use a chinstrap.
Total face masks encompass the entire face and can be an option for people with facial hair.
Masks with a gel or foam cushion can also be better with facial hair as they are able to mold better to the face to create a seal.
See our recommended masks for people with Facial Hair.
We have created a selection filter so you can easily see the masks that we would recommend for people with small faces. View Masks for Small Faces.
Nasal pillow delivery systems offer less contact with the face than either full face or traditional nasal masks. This system works well for those who tend to feel closed in or claustrophobic. Many nasal pillow systems have nothing that cross in front of the bridge of the nose allowing for a clear line of sight for reading or watching TV.
It can be easier to achieve a seal with this system, because there is less for you to adjust and less surface area to create and hold a seal.
Nasal pillow systems may work well for someone with a mustache or beard as the seal occurs only at the nares or nasal opening.
Someone who has a facial mole or scar near or around the nose, may find getting a seal with a traditional nasal mask difficult. Nasal pillows are an option in this circumstance.
Most nasal pillow masks also come with all sizes included to make finding the right size easier.
Here are some of our top selling Nasal Pillow Masks:
A hard piece of plastic used to provide surface to mount the nasal pieces. This plastic piece is placed against the under part of the nip of your nose. In the morning this area is sore, even though I placed the silicon around the upper edge. I would like to return this mask, but can't. Which is even more of a reason to not buy this product more...
1 person found this helpful.
Great so far was able to take it out of the package and wear it - no assembly. The worst was putting it on but even that was simple more...
It is often the case with nasal pillow masks that the mask gets off its position and it causes air leak. But in my experience, it is not the case with this mask. more...
First try hated it. Then I broke my other mask and tried to use this as a spare. 1 Make sure the pillow holder is correctly set in the unit. at bit tough until you figure out that the notch has to just rest on space for it and the rest lightly under the ridge . make sure the M is up it is easy to put it on upside down. the pillows have to be open not bent first few times I found they bent now unless I knock it off and cannot see the light M on the clear plastic pillow holder and put on upside down it is a great mask. more...
5 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceNoYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceNoNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes