Manufactured by Somnetics.
The Transcend DC Mobile Power Adapter Second Gen is a 19.2 volt mobile power converter for use with the Transcend Travel line of machines by Somnetics.
The mobile power adapter allows a Transcend Travel machine to be operated from a DC source. The end of the adapter is a cigarette lighter style adapter.
Compatible Transcend Machines
- Transcend Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend EZEX Travel CPAP Machine
- Transcend Auto Travel CPAP Machine with EZEX
- Transcend 'Soft & Wearable' Travel CPAP Machine.
Instead of being plugged into a Transcend machine the mobile power adapter can be plugged into a transcend battery to charge the battery from a DC source. This will work only with Transcend batteries.
Charge Time from a DC source using the Transcend Mobile Power Adapter:
- Transcend Overnight Battery (Reference Only Product) - Approximately 5 hours
- Transcend Mulit-Night Battery - Approximately 8 hours
This is a second generation version of this item. To view information and reviews of the original version, click here: Transcend Mobile Power Adapter
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Mobile Power Adapter
- Power Outlet Cord
- Machine Cord
Weight of Mobile Power Unit Alone: Approx. 3 oz
Dimensions of Mobile Power Unit Alone: 2 1/2 in x 2 in x 1 in
Weight of Mobile Power Unit With Both Cords: Approx. 6.7 oz
Total Length of Both Cords & Power Adapter: Approx. 105 in
Length of Power Outlet Cord NOT Including Adapters: Approx. 26.5 in
Length of Machine Cord NOT Including Adapters: Approx. 77 in
Electrical Input: 13.5 V, 5.5 A
Electrical Output: 19.2 V, 2.6 A
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Vehicle Safety Tips
These vehicle safety tips are written according to statements from the manufacturer.
- When the device is not in use, the DC cord should not be plugged into the vehicle.
- Observe battery capacity to avoid draining the vehicle's battery.
- The DC cord is safe for use with a running vehicle. In the rare instance that a CPAP machine is in operation at the time the over-voltage protection mechanism is needed, the CPAP machine will shut off. Manually restart the machine once a safe voltage level has been obtained.
- The 12 volt is intended to be used with common systems that are "positive hot" and "negative ground" only. If these details are unknown, speak with the manufacturer of the vehicle.