Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Curative Medical.
The Humidifier Top for Curasa CPAP Machines is the replacement top of the Curasa humidifier made by Curative Medical. This humidifier top snaps onto the Humidifier Bottom for Curasa CPAP Machines. Both parts are needed to make the humidifier.
This product is the Humidifier Top ONLY and does NOT include the humidifier bottom or any other parts. This product alone will not function as a heated humidifier. This part is for use only with the Curasa equipment made by Curative Medical.
Interested in purchasing the entire Curasa Humidifier? Visit THIS PAGE.
This Product Includes...
- Curasa Humidifier Top
Water Capacity of Humidifier Chamber: Approx. 243 mL
Humidifier Top Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Humidifier Cleaning Instructions:
- DO NOT immerse the humidifier platform (bottom) or jumper cord in water or any other fluids.
- DO NOT wash in a dishwasher.
- Turn off the device and allow the humidifier and water to come to room temperature - approximately 15 minutes.
- Disconnect the humidifier jumper cord from the machine.
- Disconnect the connector tube between the device and humidifier.
- Remove the humidifier from the side of the device by pushing up on the humidifier to slide it off the device.
- Remove the cap or top of the humidifier chamber.
- DO NOT get the BOTTOM of the humidifier and jumper cord wet with water or any other liquids.
- Clean the BOTTOM of the chamber using a damp cloth.
- The TOP or cap of the humidifier chamber may be washed in clear running water.
- Allow both the TOP and BOTTOM to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Empty water chamber after each use session and allow to air dry.
Daily Care of Humidifier: After each use, empty the water from the humidifier chamber. Allow the chamber to air dry out of direct sunlight. DO NOT immerse the humidifier bottom or base in water or any other liquids. DO NOT wash in a dishwasher.