Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier is a sleek, user-friendly APAP machine from Philips Respironics. The machine has multiple advanced features incorporated such as Bluetooth connectivity, SmartRamp, and OptiStart. This model includes a heated humidifier, which will help make your therapy air more comfortable and reduce the amount of condensation in the tube.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
14% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is one of the quietest CPAP machines available today. It checks in at only 25.8 decibels and is considered almost whisper quiet, creating fewer disturbances for you and anyone else who may be listening.
This DreamStation Auto bundle includes a heated humidifier, so you'll be able to keep your sinuses from drying out throughout the night while breathing in warm, moist air.
Features & Benefits:
- Only 25.8 dBA, Considered Almost Whisper-Quiet
- Simple Controls and Easy to Operate
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- OPTIONAL: Heated Hose
- Multiple Ways to Access Data on Your Smartphone or Computer
- INCLUDED: Heated Humidifier
- 45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
Whisper Quiet Machine— Only 25.8 Decibels!
When the machine and humidifier are running, the noise is barely audible and sounds like gentle white noise. While we make no guarantees, the gentle sound may not bother light sleepers, and it's easy to sleep with.
Simple Controls Make it Easy to Operate
The DreamStation Auto is one of the easiest machines to start. There's a button on top of the machine that can be pressed to begin therapy. The machine can also start based on the rhythm of your breathing. Automatic settings control the humidity, pressure, and comfort, without needing to do anything else. Just fall asleep.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure with OptiStart Can Mean Fewer Doctor Visits
The DreamStation Auto takes detailed measurements of your breathing throughout the night and makes automatic pressure adjustments while you sleep. This means you may not have to schedule an appointment with the doctor to change the pressure on your machine saving you time and money.
OPTIONAL: Heated Hose
The DreamStation Auto with Heated Humidifier comes with a Standard Hose, and you'll be given the option to upgrade to a Heated Hose if you choose, but the Heated Hose is not included.
If using the 15mm heated hose, you'll be less likely to experience rainout when compared to a traditional hose that isn't heated.
Multiple Ways to Access Your Therapy Data: Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
The DreamStation Auto provides a few different options for you when you want to review your sleep therapy data. You can use the DreamMapper app which connects with your machine via Bluetooth, transmitting your therapy data to your mobile device.
The app provides information like AHI, leaks, the total number of apneas and hypopneas, and the number of hours you used the machine from the previous night. You can also get your data downloaded to a memory card, and from there, upload to a computer.
INCLUDED: DreamStation Auto Heated Humidifier
By purchasing this particular machine, you'll get an included heated humidifier. Humidification keeps your sinuses from drying out overnight and it also keeps the air warm. This can help make it more comfortable for you to use during the night.
The DreamStation Auto's Heated Humidifier has the following advantages:
Please Note: The DreamStation Heated Humidifier is only compatible with Philips Respironics DreamStation Series machines.
45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
45-Minute SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs.
Mask Fit Check: Need to know if your mask is leaking? The mask fit check included with the DreamStation Auto will display an alert on the screen if a leak is detected.
Regular Alerts/Reminders: You'll never forget to change your filters with the DreamStation Auto, as it reminds you when it's time to make the replacements.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic your natural breathing patterns, lowering the pressure on exhale making it easier to breathe out. As the machine adjusts therapy pressures throughout the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always provided.
Helpful Accessories for Your New DreamStation Auto
Once you put the DreamStation Auto into your cart, you can grab these accessories while you check out!
- DreamStation Disposable Filters: Each DreamStation Disposable Fine Filter is only good for 1 month, and your machine only comes with one. Don't run out! Because of how often you'll need to replace them, it only makes sense to buy the 6-pack today!
- DreamStation Reusable Filters: Your DreamStation uses disposable and reusable filters, and needs both to work properly. While the disposable filters are only good for 1 month, the reusable filters will last for 6 months, and your machine only comes with one. Stock up today!
- DreamStation Humidifier Chamber: Your humidifier chamber is designed to last only 6 months, and can last less time if there's heavy mineral build up. You'll need to have a ready replacement available, or you'll miss a night of therapy. Get your replacement today, so that when the time comes, you'll be ready—and your therapy won't miss a beat!
DreamStation Comparison Chart
For a comparison of the features and benefits of each DreamStation model, please see the Manufacturer's DreamStation Comparison Chart. It's a good way to compare and see what features go with which machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Auto
- DreamStation Auto Heated Humidifier
- 15mm Hose with 22mm Ends
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Last 6 months)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Last 1 month)
- SD Card (Installed)
- 80 Watt Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord): 1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
- Noise Level - Machine with Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
- Water Capacity - Humidifier: 325 mL
- Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
- Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
- Warranty: 2 years
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: DreamStation Auto Machine.
This DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is designed to work with DreamStation replacement parts and accessories, and cannot use parts intended for other machines.
CPAP.com cannot provide troubleshooting steps for DreamMapper Software or for 3rd Party Software. If you have questions regarding software or the DreamMapper app, please contact the manufacturer.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine will come with the reusable filter installed, and the lighter blue disposable filter uninstalled. To install the filters together, place the disposable filter underneath the reusable filter with the slot side facing up. Make sure the two filters are properly aligned and connect the two together.
The DreamStation Auto humidifier is dishwasher safe, and should be cleaned regularly to avoid the buildup of mineral deposits and other chalky residues at the bottom of the tank.
While the "Dry-Box" technology can protect the machine against leaks and spills, it isn't designed to handle a large amount of water. For this reason, the humidifier tank should be completely empty before transport.
Power Supply and DC Cable Tips
The included 80-watt power supply, will power the DreamStation Auto and the included heated humidifier and the optional heated hose.
The DreamStation Power Supply is the only power supply that will work with this device, and power supplies from older machines (even older Respironics machines) will not work with this device.
Similarly, the DC Cable for the DreamStation Auto is the only DC cable that will work with this device, and other DC cables are not compatible.
FAA Certified for In-Flight Use
The DreamStation Auto has been certified for in-flight use. Please review the FAA certification letter below:
New Simplified Menus for DreamStation Auto
In July 2018, Philips Respironics updated the menu system to be simpler and easier to use. In doing so, the manufacturer removed certain features. Please contact CPAP.com phone support for help with this menu if you should encounter difficulty.
The DreamStation 80W power supply is compatible with international and domestic voltages, allowing you to use the DreamStation on 100 - 240 V AC power. If used internationally, you'll need to get the appropriate plug adapter to make it work. CPAP.com currently sells a World Traveler Power Adapter Kit allowing you to connect your DreamStation to an international plug.
The DC cord mentioned here, allows the DreamStation Auto to be plugged into a DC cigarette outlet plug, powering the DreamStation while away from AC power. The DC cable will power the machine, humidifier and the heated tube (if used). The DC cord is compatible with the DreamStation Auto and is not compatible with any other machine.
Designed to handle both 12 volt and 24 volt systems, the Portable Outlet CPAP battery easily converts DC power into AC outlet power and allows you to plug in your machine directly using the power supply. The Portable Outlet can power the machine, humidifier, and heated hose for at least one night of therapy. Run times will vary depending on pressure setting, altitude, and whether or not you use humidification.
Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds the Freedom Battery is a terrific option for travel. Add the DreamStation 12V Power Adapter for C-100 & Freedom CPAP Travel Battery Packs to connect the DreamStation Auto to the Freedom Battery. The Freedom battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel.
The Respironics Lithium Ion Travel Battery Kit is intended for use with the DreamStation Auto machine, and can be used as a battery backup. The battery weighs 2.25 lbs and is FAA approved for use on flights. The kit includes a travel case, device cord, and the right connectors to connect your DreamStation Auto. This kit does not include a power supply as it is designed to operate from the machine's power supply.