Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
19% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is one of the quietest CPAP machines available today. It checks in at only 25.8 decibels and is considered almost whisper quiet, creating fewer disturbances for you and anyone else who may be listening.
This DreamStation Auto bundle includes a heated humidifier, so you'll be able to keep your sinuses from drying out throughout the night while breathing in warm, moist air.
Features & Benefits:
- Only 25.8 dBA, Considered Almost Whisper-Quiet
- Simple Controls and Easy to Operate
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure
- OptiStart Technology
- Multiple Ways to Access Data on Your Smartphone or Computer
- INCLUDED: Heated Humidifier
- 45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
- A-Flex Pressure Relief
- OPTIONAL: Heated Hose
Whisper Quiet Machine— Only 25.8 Decibels!
When the machine and humidifier are running, the noise is barely audible and sounds like gentle white noise. While we make no guarantees, the gentle sound may not bother light sleepers, and it's easy to sleep with.
Simple Controls Make it Easy to Operate
The DreamStation Auto is one of the easiest machines to start. There's a button on top of the machine that can be pressed to begin therapy. The machine can also start based on the rhythm of your breathing. Automatic settings control the humidity, pressure, and comfort, without needing to do anything else. Just fall asleep.
Auto-Adjusting Pressure with OptiStart Can Mean Fewer Doctor Visits
The DreamStation Auto takes detailed measurements of your breathing throughout the night and makes automatic pressure adjustments while you sleep. This means you may not have to schedule an appointment with the doctor to change the pressure on your machine saving you time and money.
Multiple Ways to Access Your Therapy Data: Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
The DreamStation Auto provides a few different options for you when you want to review your sleep therapy data. You can use the DreamMapper app which connects with your machine via Bluetooth, transmitting your therapy data to your mobile device.
The app provides information like AHI, leaks, the total number of apneas and hypopneas, and the number of hours you used the machine from the previous night. You can also get your data downloaded to a memory card, and from there, upload to a computer.
INCLUDED: DreamStation Auto Heated Humidifier
By purchasing this particular machine, you'll get an included heated humidifier. Humidification keeps your sinuses from drying out overnight and it also keeps the air warm. This can help make it more comfortable for you to use during the night.
The DreamStation Auto's Heated Humidifier has the following advantages:
Please Note: The DreamStation Heated Humidifier is only compatible with Philips Respironics DreamStation Series machines.
45-Minute Ramp and Advanced Features
45-Minute SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs.
Mask Fit Check: Need to know if your mask is leaking? The mask fit check included with the DreamStation Auto will display an alert on the screen if a leak is detected.
Regular Alerts/Reminders: You'll never forget to change your filters with the DreamStation Auto, as it reminds you when it's time to make the replacements.
A-Flex Pressure Relief
A-Flex helps mimic your own natural breathing patterns, lowering the pressure on exhale making it easier to breathe out. As the machine adjusts therapy pressures throughout the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always provided.
OPTIONAL: Heated Hose
When purchasing the DreamStation Auto, the user may select between a standard 22mm hose, a slim 15mm hose, or the OPTIONAL DreamStation slim 15mm heated hose. If using the 15mm heated hose, you'll be less likely to experience rainout when compared to a traditional hose that isn't heated.
DreamStation Comparison Chart
For a comparison of the features and benefits of each DreamStation model, please see the Manufacturer's DreamStation Comparison Chart. It's a good way to compare and see what features go with which machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Auto
- DreamStation Auto Heated Humidifier
- 15mm Hose with 22mm Ends
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter
- Light Blue Disposable Filter
- SD Card (Installed)
- 80 Watt Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord): 1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
- Noise Level - Machine with Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
- Water Capacity - Humidifier: 325 mL
- Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
- Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.